BlaZing Index du Forum
BlaZing
La guilde BlaZing du Serveur Melosia de Metin2

BlaZing Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Is The#Internet%RACIST?!$DOES IT ENCOURAGE/INCEST/SEXUAL HA ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BlaZing Index du Forum -> Metin2 -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lauralg

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Is The#Internet%RACIST?!$DOES IT ENCOURAGE/INCEST/SEXUAL HA Répondre en citant

> bit.ly/1X2NXjp

> bit.ly/1X2NXjp

> bit.ly/1X2NXjp

> bit.ly/1X2NXjp

> bit.ly/1X2NXjp

The,,,vibrations,,,signal,,,the,,,targets,,,brain,,,that,,,he,,,will,,,submit,,,to,,,the,,,handlers,,,voicesHis,,,,remark,,,,was,,,,clearly,,,,intended,,,,for,,,,meI,,HAVE,,BEAUTIFUL,,EYESSometimes,,,I,,,felt,,,a,,,pin,,,prick,,,sensation,,,when,,,it,,,focused,,,on,,,that,,,spotIn,,,,fact,,,,,ESMC,,,,brings,,,,together,,,,people,,,,who,,,,,were,,,,it,,,,not,,,,for,,,,that,,,,commonality,,,,,would,,,,probably,,,,never,,,,meetHowever,,,,,if,,,,it,,,,is,,,,true,,,,that,,,,she,,,,is,,,,targeted,,,,,four,,,,generations,,,,of,,,,my,,,,family,,,,have,,,,been,,,,targeted,,,,within,,,,a,,,,period,,,,of,,,,not,,,,longer,,,,than,,,,ten,,,,or,,,,fifteen,,,,yearsThe,,,real,,,information,,,comes,,,from,,,the,,,interrogators,,,neurological,,,gadgets,,,and,,,methodsRead,,,pslamThere,,were,,several,,people,,in,,Bastrop,,by,,that,,namedemographics,,change,,and,,minorities,,become,,more,,visible,,,as,,gay,,rights,,and,,abortion,,rights,,groups,,get,,increasing,,recognition,,and,,power,,,as,,generational,,have-nots,,become,,more,,restive,,,as,,white,,collar,,and,,other,,criminals,,get,,more,,daring,,,as,,the,,disparity,,between,,rich,,and,,poor,,grows,,wider,,,radical,,groups,,have,,formed,,to,,seek,,to,,maintain,,the,,status,,quoAnd,,,,it,,,,doesI,,,,have,,,,not,,,,yet,,,,determined,,,,the,,,,precise,,,,meanings,,,,of,,,,those,,,,particular,,,,codes,,,,unless,,,,the,,,,handlers,,,,mean,,,,that,,,,he,,,,is,,,,under,,,,their,,,,surveillance,,,,and,,,,controlIn,,,,the,,,,workplace,,,,,this,,,,occurs,,,,when,,,,a,,,,job,,,,benefit,,,,is,,,,directly,,,,tied,,,,to,,,,an,,,,employee,,,,submitting,,,,to,,,,unwelcome,,,,sexual,,,,advancesOne,,,,day,,,,I,,,,was,,,,sitting,,,,in,,,,the,,,,patio,,,,when,,,,I,,,,suddenly,,,,panickedGovernment,,,facilities,,,near,,,Fairbanks,,,,Alaska,,,called,,,High,,,Frequency,,,Active,,,Auroral,,,Research,,,Program,,,,or,,,simply,,,HAARPHandlers,,,,who,,,,live,,,,near,,,,targets,,,,can,,,,utilize,,,,satellites,,,,and,,,,the,,,,satellite-driven,,,,GPS,,,,,using,,,,the,,,,same,,,,devices,,,,and,,,,methods,,,,,just,,,,as,,,,easily,,,,as,,,,handlers,,,,who,,,,operate,,,,thousands,,,,of,,,,miles,,,,away,,involuntary,,physical,,movementsNEGAMOS,,,NUESTRA,,,PROPRIA,,,EXISTENCIA,,,+,,,CONTROL,,,MENTAL:,,,EL,,,TERRIBLE,,,CASO,,,DEL,,,SUECO,,,ROBERTNAESLUND,,,NEMICI,,,CONVENIENTI,,,NEURAL,,,Basis,,,of,,,Interaction,,,Between,,,Theory,,,of,,,Mind,,,and,,,MoralJudgement,,,NEURAL,,,DECODING:,,,THOUGHT,,,SURVEILLANCE,,,HUMAN,,,RIGHTS(VIDEO),,,NEUROCIENCIA,,,Y,,,JUSTICIA,,,,UNA,,,RELACIONPELIGROSA?,,,NEUROCIENCIA:Militarizacin,,,de,,,la,,,neurociencia:el,,,doctor,,,en,,,biotica,,,Jonathan,,,Moreno,,,declara,,,que,,,las,,,neurociencias,,,en,,,manos,,,de,,,complejos,,,industrio-militares,,,violan,,,los,,,derechos,,,humanos(ESPAOL),,,NEUROCIENCIAS,,,EN,,,LA,,,CORTEThe,,,,handlers,,,,give,,,,each,,,,target,,,,an,,,,identification,,,,code,,,,nameMy,,,handlers,,,used,,,the,,,telephone,,,jack,,,for,,,some,,,purpose,,,when,,,I,,,had,,,my,,,dial-up,,,computer,,,connected,,,to,,,that,,,jackThe,,,handlers,,,are,,,not,,,there,,,to,,,do,,,you,,,good,,,but,,,to,,,do,,,you,,,harm!,,,The,,,handlers,,,,using,,,second,,,layered,,,voices,,,(those,,,that,,,targets,,,do,,,not,,,readily,,,hear),,,,will,,,also,,,try,,,to,,,create,,,multiple,,,personalities,,,in,,,targets,,,by,,,whispering,,,continually:,,,You,,,are,,,(the,,,name,,,of,,,a,,,person)The,,,,word,,,,fusion,,,,means,,,,melting,,,,togetherThe,,,blanked-out,,,thoughts,,,gradually,,,destroy,,,the,,,victims,,,mind,,,,resulting,,,in,,,the,,,disease,,,commonly,,,called,,,AlzheimersLocal,,law,,enforcement,,is,,unresponsive,,to,,complaints,,of,,electronic,,assault,,using,,remote,,instrumentsPriority,,,,mail,,,,guarantees,,,,a,,,,three,,,,or,,,,four,,,,day,,,,delivery,,,,periodThe,,,,tone,,,,of,,,,the,,,,ear,,,,ringing,,,,changes,,,,often,,,,in,,,,a,,,,very,,,,notable,,,,manner,,,,,sometimes,,,,reaching,,,,a,,,,very,,,,high,,,,pitchThat,,,,purpose,,,,is,,,,not,,,,purely,,,,humanitarian,,,,but,,,,a,,,,competition,,,,for,,,,neurological,,,,dominance,,,,over,,,,the,,,,remainder,,,,of,,,,the,,,,world,,First,,of,,all,,,teams,,of,,psychiatrists,,,psychologists,,,electrical,,and,,other,,engineers,,,radio,,experts,,,physicists,,,medical,,personnel,,,propagandists,,,and,,others,,representing,,scientific,,equipment,,manufacturers,,,research,,institutes,,,and,,universities,,must,,gather,,information,,on,,and,,conduct,,research,,into,,the,,most,,efficient,,,quickest,,,and,,most,,cost-effective,,form,,of,,neurological,,enslavementFrier,,,,and,,,,Thomas,,,,A.Jall,,,,female,,,,waitpersons,,,,or,,,,male,,,,carpenters),,,,or,,,,where,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,job,,,,requirement,,,,that,,,,does,,,,not,,,,mention,,,,sex,,,,but,,,,ends,,,,up,,,,preventing,,,,many,,,,more,,,,persons,,,,of,,,,one,,,,sex,,,,than,,,,the,,,,other,,,,from,,,,the,,,,job,,,,(such,,,,as,,,,height,,,,and,,,,weight,,,,limits)The,,voices,,can,,be,,categorized,,into,,three,,different,,types:,,(1),,those,,received,,by,,the,,target,,from,,real,,people,,talking,,into,,the,,targets,,psyche;,,(2),,those,,from,,human,,voice,,pre-recordings,,,including,,the,,loop,,play,,tapes,,already,,described;,,and,,(3),,those,,used,,with,,an,,automated,,highly,,classified,,system,,using,,highly,,specialized,,software,,for,,questioning,,and,,programming,,targets,,via,,a,,non-human,,,mechanized,,methodThe,,,,crash,,,,plunged,,,,millions,,,,of,,,,middle-class,,,,Americans,,,,suddenly,,,,into,,,,bankruptcy,,,,and,,,,financial,,,,ruinI,,,,have,,,,corresponded,,,,with,,,,only,,,,one,,,,other,,,,TI,,,,who,,,,has,,,,mentioned,,,,the,,,,multiple,,,,personalities,,,,theme;,,,,nevertheless,,,,,I,,,,suspect,,,,that,,,,it,,,,is,,,,very,,,,often,,,,used,,,,on,,,,unsuspecting,,,,targetsAfter,,,a,,,sinister,,,setup,,,by,,,a,,,sabotage,,,to,,,kill,,,or,,,neutralize,,,me,,,November,,,1,,,to,,,14,,,2011,,,,they,,,framed,,,me,,,,set-me-up,,,for,,,being,,,completely,,,stolen,,,from,,,,defemated,,,and,,,mutilated,,,while,,,they,,,still,,,slander,,,me,,,all,,,around,,,Albuquerque,,,everyday d6d2cc075d
windows xp sp2 ultimate 2008 download isoThe Number 23Mallorca (2010) HDTV XviD-TERRACulture_Beat-Inside_Out.mp3Mad.Max[1979]DvDrip-aXXo.avi

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BlaZing Index du Forum -> Metin2 -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation